Baker, La. (BRPROUD) – Free COVID-19 testing originally scheduled on August 28 at the Miracle Church parking lot has been postponed.
The City of Baker partnership with Southeast Community Health Systems will announce a new date for the free testing.
The cancellation is due to the impact from Hurricane Laura.
- Woman accused of elderly neglect, abuse
- Family First: Arc of East Ascension
- ‘Vote for Trump or else’: Oklahoma student describes ‘horrifying’ fake Proud Boys email she received
- Coronavirus vaccine: When will it be ready and will it be safe?
- Saints set to face off against former players & staff vs. Panthers