Baker shed fire damages motorhome containing old antique car and propane tanks

Central Fire_1517875136771.JPG.jpg

The Central Fire Department responded to a fire on Monday afternoon in the 12100 block of Lancewood Dr.

The fire was behind the house in a large shed building that contained a motorhome with an old antique car, four-wheelers and propane tanks. 

On Monday, February 5, around 2:43 p.m., CFD arrived at the scene to find the building on fire and threatening the home. 

According to CFD, the home owner was in the front yard complaining about medical issues. The home owner was checked at the scene and released. 

CFD said, the captain from the first fire engine to arrive at the scene became trapped when the building collapsed on him.

The Central Fire Department said that civilians at the scene were able to free the captain and he returned to fighting the fire after being checked by EMS. 

The fire was under control by 3:41 p.m. and there were no injuries reported because of the fire.

Copyright 2022 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest BRProud Articles

More Local News

Stay up to date with the latest news by downloading the BRProud App from the App Store or Google Play.

Trending Stories