The Mexican holiday, which begins on Oct. 31 and runs through Nov. 2, is celebrated by friends and family honoring late loved ones.
Families gather together to eat, pray, and oftentimes visit cemeteries to decorate the graves of their late family members with altars.
“Barbie Día de Muertos” has a lace embroidered dress with floral and skeleton accents as well as captivating Calavera face paint.
- LSU takes Game One against Alabama, 2-1
- LSU student organizations host ‘March for Palestine’
- LSP investigating officer-involved shooting in Iberville Parish
- Can my employer ask if I have received the COVID-19 vaccine? What you need to know
- Debate continues over proposed bill to split up the BREC park system