BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — Baton Rouge animal shelter Companion Animal Alliance is offering a $10 adoption special, which will end on Sunday.
The promotion was extended after CAA had success Monday with its one-day adoption special on Memorial Day, the shelter announced Wednesday.
The shelter is currently over capacity and has been using social media to encourage people to come by the shelter to adopt a pet or foster a pet so there will be more space at the shelter. CAA has also suggested that people with missing pets come to the shelter to see if their dogs or cats are there.
To inquire about fostering an animal from CAA, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Anyone interested in adopting an animal can email email@example.com.
Click here to view CAA’s adoptable pets.
- One person killed in Friday morning crash on I-110 near Harding
- EBR Parish School Board approves Juneteenth recognition across school system
- Ascension Parish council approves of nine month development moratorium
- LSU’s Curry qualifies for the Tokyo Olympics
- I-10 E & I-10 W near the Texas state line may be temporarily closed Friday due to power line repairs