The waterways are closed for boat traffic on September 16 starting at 11 a.m.
The waterways have been closed due to rising waters as a result from Hurricane Sally’s storm surge in the area.
- Tuesday Night: Much cooler tonight; Another cold front on Thursday
- Viewers’ Guide: Trump, Biden meet in Ohio for 1st debate
- Cease Fire BR March against violence to be held on Thursday
- Stimulus check update: GOP, Democrats inching closer to aid compromise
- Lawmaker: Trump must answer for 200k+ lives lost to COVID-19 in first presidential debate