BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD)- To celebrate Halloween during the coronavirus pandemic, the city hosted it’s 4th Annual “Trunk or Treat”: Drive-thru edition.
“I’m excited people are coming out during COVID,” Councilwoman Erika Green said. “We tried to do a drive-thru to protect families, so everyone has on mask. It’s an opportunity for kids to get out.”
Dozens arrived to the Charles R. Kelly Community Center in costumes to receive their Halloween treats. Some even drove through the drive-thru on bikes.
Baton Rouge area parishes have provided guidelines for this years Halloween here.
- Perfect night highlights #3 LSU Gymastics’ regular season finale win
- #13 LSU Softball’s Friday game vs #7 Texas Halted Due to Rain
- Third St. Songwriters Festival set for March 20th
- Southern beats Grambling in home opener thanks to season high nine runs
- Poet Amanda Gorman said she was targeted by security guard: ‘One day an icon, the next a threat’