BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD)- To celebrate Halloween during the coronavirus pandemic, the city hosted it’s 4th Annual “Trunk or Treat”: Drive-thru edition.
“I’m excited people are coming out during COVID,” Councilwoman Erika Green said. “We tried to do a drive-thru to protect families, so everyone has on mask. It’s an opportunity for kids to get out.”
Dozens arrived to the Charles R. Kelly Community Center in costumes to receive their Halloween treats. Some even drove through the drive-thru on bikes.
Baton Rouge area parishes have provided guidelines for this years Halloween here.
- GM to recall 7 million vehicles worldwide to replace Takata air bags
- Livingston man arrested for barn, vehicle fires, State Fire Marshal reports
- Gun-toting congresswoman-elect may carry Glock at Capitol
- As you look for this season’s hottest toys, beware of scams
- New details about Joe Burrow’s injury reveal “more damage than anticipated”