BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD)- Across 22 Domino’s stores throughout the Greater Baton Rouge area are seeking future employees.
The 22 stores combined are looking to hire a total of 150 new team members to the franchise.
“Domino’s works hard to serve local communities across the country and this area is no different,” Baton Rouge-area Domino’s franchise owner, Glenn Mueller said. “The increased demand for deliveries has amplified the need for additional team members. Stores across the region are continuing to provide pizza to those who are looking for a delicious, hot meal, and at times like this, staffing is critical.”
Those interested in a opportunity with Domino’s can visit here.
- LSU clinches series with Friday night win at Auburn
- Louisiana House committee advances bill prohibiting employers from discriminating against natural hairstyles
- Bill allowing parents to request cameras in special education classrooms heads to State Senate
- Louisiana troopers knew baby was in fleeing suspect’s car before both were killed in Mississippi
- Food distribution and COVID-19 vaccines sites available in BR on Saturday