BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD)- Across 22 Domino’s stores throughout the Greater Baton Rouge area are seeking future employees.
The 22 stores combined are looking to hire a total of 150 new team members to the franchise.
“Domino’s works hard to serve local communities across the country and this area is no different,” Baton Rouge-area Domino’s franchise owner, Glenn Mueller said. “The increased demand for deliveries has amplified the need for additional team members. Stores across the region are continuing to provide pizza to those who are looking for a delicious, hot meal, and at times like this, staffing is critical.”
Those interested in a opportunity with Domino’s can visit here.
- AIDS testing decreases due to COVID-19, Baton Rouge official says
- Baton Rouge Metro Council District 12 election: Who is Jen Racca?
- Walmart to eliminate $35 free shipping minimum for Walmart+ members
- Health care workers go on strike, demand protection against virus
- Family on way to Christmas Tree Lane struck by train, child killed