BATON ROUGE,La. (BRPROUD)- Mayor-President Sharon Weston Broome is encouraging residents to place their trash out early on September 14.
Due to Tropical Storm Sally, garbage pickup will begin at 4:00 a.m. on Monday, September 14 and hand pile collections will start at 5:00 a.m.
Recycling pickup will also begin at 5:00 a.m. Woody waste pickups will begin at 5:30 a.m.
The latest on the storm will be available here.
- Pope endorses civil union law for same-sex couples
- Classic drive-in movies available near you
- You won’t get a second stimulus check before Election Day, so what now?
- Louisiana woman accused of failing to pay for horse
- Wednesday Morning: Warm and muggy weather; No cool down until next week