BATON ROUGE,La. (BRPROUD)- Mayor-President Sharon Weston Broome is encouraging residents to place their trash out early on September 14.
Due to Tropical Storm Sally, garbage pickup will begin at 4:00 a.m. on Monday, September 14 and hand pile collections will start at 5:00 a.m.
Recycling pickup will also begin at 5:00 a.m. Woody waste pickups will begin at 5:30 a.m.
The latest on the storm will be available here.
- LSU Rallies For Fourth Straight Win, 85-80, Over South Carolina
- Saturday Night: Cold tonight; Warming Trend
- Police arrest man trying to enter D.C. security checkpoint with loaded gun, fake inauguration credentials
- LSU Goes For Hoops Win Vs. South Carolina Saturday Night
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration