BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD)- Baton Rouge General and all of its clinics are operating normally on August 27.
This is true despite the threat of Hurricane Laura.
BRG says, “as with any weather event, BRG’s facilities are well-prepared with adequate supplies and hurricane generators, and its emergency management team has been closely monitoring the situation.”
More information on the medical center can be found on their Facebook page.
- LSU is reporting over 50 active positive COVID-19 cases
- Newsfeed Now: Presidential debate preparations; FBI announces possible election interference
- Coroner in Louisiana warns of dangerous new drug as strong as fentanyl called ‘purple heroin’
- New Roads Police to hold fundraiser benefiting the family of Azariah Thomas
- Third-degree murder charge against Derek Chauvin dismissed in George Floyd death