BATON ROUGE, La (BRPROUD) — If you have not yet received your flu vaccine, Baton Rouge General and the YMCA of the Capital Area are teaming up this week to give you your shot.
Flu Shot Week kicks off Monday, October 18, and ends on Saturday, October 23.
Flu Shot Week dates and locations:
- Monday, October 18: 8-11 a.m. (Americana YMCA, 4200 Liberty Way, Zachary)
- Tuesday, October 19: 8-11 a.m. (C.B. Pennington Jr. YMCA, 15550 Old Hammond Hwy., BR)
- Wednesday, October 20: 8-11 a.m. (ExxonMobil YMCA, 7717 Howell Blvd., BR)
- Thursday, October 21: 3-6 p.m. (A.C. Lewis YMCA, 350 S. Foster Dr., BR)
- Friday, October 22: 8-11 a.m. (Dow Westside YMCA, 3688 Sugar Plantation Pkwy., Addis)
- Saturday, October 23: 8-11 a.m. (Paula G. Manship YMCA, 8100 YMCA Plaza Dr., BR)
There is no need to register ahead of the event. You need to bring a photo ID and your insurance card. Most insurances cover your flu shot, but there will be non-insurance payment options available as well.
For more information, you can visit the Baton Rouge General website here.