BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – The Baton Rouge Police Department is investigating a fatal shooting on Convention St.
45-year-old Daryl Chaney was shot and killed “around 2 p.m. in the 1300 block of Convention St.,” according to the Baton Rouge Police Department.
Chaney died at the scene after authorities discovered the 45-year-old man’s body “near the roadway.”
The investigation into this fatal shooting remains open.
If you have any information about this shooting, please call the Violent Crimes Unit a 389-4869 or Crime Stoppers at 344-7867.
- Historic Monroe barbershop still opens for business after being burglarized Monday
- District 8 Candidate: Wendell Piper
- District 6 Candidate: Reginald Pitcher
- GOP senators continue meetings with SCOTUS nominee as Democrats boycott
- Mark Wahlberg donates 1.3M face masks to schools across the country