BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — After a night and morning of heavy rain in the area, the Baton Rouge Salvation Army is opening its emergency shelter at 7361 Airline Highway.
The shelter opened Wednesday and will remain open 24 hours a day through Saturday.
Each day, breakfast, lunch and dinner will be served on site.
- John Bel Edwards testifies in front of Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee
- Baton Rouge’s own retires from playing pro basketball
- Smell at Louisiana hotel turns out to be guest storing gas, fire officials say
- Carole Baskin offers $5,000 reward for missing tiger in Houston
- Questions answered by the Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality regarding air quality