BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — A Baton Rouge woman faces a manslaughter charge after having a verbal argument with her neighbor prior to that person getting stabbed to death Friday night in the 3000 block of Mission Drive.
Baton Rouge Police officers arrested 25-year-old Brittany Williams-Young after her neighbor at an apartment complex, 28-year-old Kedren Jones, was found stabbed to death at the complex around 10:25 p.m.
Officers believe Williams-Young and Jones had a verbal argument prior to Jones’ killing, according to BRPD spokesperson Sgt. L’Jean Mckneely Jr.
Anyone with information on the killing can call the Violent Crimes Unit at (225) 389-4869 or Crime Stoppers at (225) 344-7867 (STOP).
- ‘Hero bartender’ reunites with woman he saved from harassment using fake receipt
- VIDEO: First responders keep teen from jumping off bridge after her dad calls 911 on Father’s Day
- 153 hospital workers were fired or resigned after refusing COVID vaccine
- Gov. Edwards signs medical marijuana expansion bill into law
- Underwater rescue company sued by family of a man found dead in the Seacor Power