ZACHARY, La. (BRPROUD)- Louisiana State Police are investigating a car accident on August 21, which took the life of Nichole Drake, 35.
Drake was traveling northbound on US Hwy 61 when another driver traveling south ran off the roadway to the left and crossed the median. After crossing the median, the other driver entered the northbound lane of US Hwy 61 and struck Drake head-on, according to a Facebook post by LPD.
Drake passed away after being taken to a near by hospital.
- Here’s when you can see the ‘Christmas Star’ for the first time in 800 years
- Teacher wins 2-year, rent-free lease in luxury apartment
- KBON radio personality Layton Thibodeaux, known as ‘The Spicy Cajun’, dies from COVID-19 complications
- US adds 245,000 jobs as virus threatens the economy’s slow comeback
- Donation drive to provide Christmas packages for inmates now through Dec. 18