(CNN Newsource) — Bottoms up! Americans’ thirst for beer is blowing up again!
According to the world’s largest brewer, Anheuser-Busch, its global sales volume picked up in June after months of decline.
Restrictions related to the coronavirus crisis affected the brewer’s business. Many bars, pubs and restaurants were forced to close earlier this year as stay-at-home orders were imposed.
In April, Anheuser-Busch even had to shut down some of its operations.
The owner of Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois said Thursday that their sales also rebounded last month compared with May.
- Slim Jim jerky recipe creator Lon Adams dies of COVID-19
- Gov. Edwards holds press conference on Louisiana’s COVID-19 response
- Police searching for motorist who killed cat by throwing it out of Jeep into busy intersection
- DCFS is making changes to SNAP benefits
- Get to know Tania Nyman: Metro Council’s District 12 candidate