CINCINNATI, Oh. (WGNO) – Cincinnati Bengals Head Coach Zac Taylor spoke with media on Monday about Joe Burrow’s injury after learning that Burrow had torn both his ACL and MCL.
Taylor says that Burrow is in “good spirits” and “we expect him to have surgery and rehab and make a full recovery and be ready for the 2021 season.”
To hear more from Taylor, click the link above.
- LSU Rallies For Fourth Straight Win, 85-80, Over South Carolina
- Saturday Night: Cold tonight; Warming Trend
- Police arrest man trying to enter D.C. security checkpoint with loaded gun, fake inauguration credentials
- LSU Goes For Hoops Win Vs. South Carolina Saturday Night
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration