CINCINNATI (AP) — Cincinnati Bengals coach Zac Taylor said he expects injured quarterback Joe Burrow to have knee surgery sometime this week.
Taylor said the surgery on Burrow’s damaged left knee is set for midweek, but he declined to share any other details.
Burrow’s promising rookie season ended Nov. 22.
The top overall draft pick by the Bengals is expected to be ready to play again sometime next season.
- Officer dislocates shoulder of woman with dementia after she ‘forgets’ to pay $14 for groceries: lawsuit
- ‘Terrible reminder that life is fragile:’ LSU president mourns deaths of 2 students
- Patient treated for blood clots after receiving Moderna vaccination
- Woman says mom died from massive brain aneurysm 2 days after getting Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- Friday Morning: Heavy rain and severe threat will continue; Drier pattern Sunday