BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — Calling all graduates! Graduation is a special time for everyone, whether it be from high school, college or any other higher-education platform.
You’ve done the hard work, now it’s time to enjoy the reward of completing such a big accomplishment. Most graduates celebrate and get gifts and recognition from their teachers, family and friends. Several businesses would like to wish you special congratulations too.
We’ve researched and created a list of businesses and restaurants offering deals and specials to honor your accomplishment.
Graduates get a free six-pack of classic cookies after making a $5 minimum purchase. This offer is valid until June 18, 2023.
(Must show proof of 2023 graduation.)
Students and teachers can get Microsoft Office 365 Education for free. This includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Microsoft Teams.
(Must have a valid school email address)
Amazon is offering free Prime for students for six months. This includes free TV shows, movies, delivery and prime-exclusive deals. After the six-month trial, the subscription costs $7.49 a month.
Edible Arrangements is offering 15% and 20% off for select graduation arrangements. Use promotion codes SWEETDEAL15 and SWEETDEAL25. These offers are valid through December 31, 2023.
Gift Card Deals
- Outback Steakhouse: Buy a $50 gift card, get an extra $10. Valid through June 18
- IHOP: Buy a $25 gift card, get a bonus $5 gift card. Valid through July 17
- Auntie Anne’s: Get a free original or cinnamon sugar pretzel when you buy a gift card. Valid through June 25
- Applebee’s: Buy a $50 gift card, get an extra $10. Valid through June 25
- H&M: Up to 10% off your entire order when you use the H&M student discount code that is provided by StudentBeans.
- Apple: Get Apple products exclusively for students
- Best Buy: Get exclusive deals when you sign up for a free account
Car Dealership Deals
- Nissan: Get an extra $500 off a new Nissan with the College Grad Program
- Subaru: Students can apply for competitive leasing/financing rates with the College Grad Program
- Honda: Get an extra $500 off any 2023 model-year vehicle when you lease/finance through Honda