The website describes the gloved gown as evoking “the golden era of Hollywood” with a “head-turning red hue.” The double-satin bolero will set you back $740 and is available with free shipping.
Nordstrom shoppers were quick to weigh-in on the bizarre frock. One reviewer wrote “I fretted on what to wear for my annual fall soiree as our highland cow was due to give birth at any moment.”
Another wrote “I bought this for the designated dishwasher of our dirty Thanksgiving dinner dishes this year.”
A third reviewer wrote “If I had to sum up this year in an outfit, it would be this!”
According the gown’s description on the website, the gloves are made of lamb-skin leather, while the dress is made of 100% silk.
- Free COVID-19 vaccination event to kick off Thursday in West Baton Rouge Parish
- PREVIEW: LSU Baseball set to play host to Grambling on Tuesday
- 11-year-old boy in Crowley disappears after taking out the trash
- ‘It’d be my honor’: Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson backs poll showing support for presidential run
- Biden meets with bipartisan group of lawmakers to discuss American Jobs Plan