BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD)- Vitalant will host a blood drive in Baton Rouge after the high demand of blood due to Hurricane Laura.
Hurricane Laura caused 400 blood drive donation to close, creating a high demand in blood supply.
Vitalant’s donation center in Baton Rouge will reopen Friday, August 28 from 8a.m.-3p.m. at 8234 One Calais.
To schedule an appointment with Vilant visit here.
- You won’t get a second stimulus check before Election Day, so what now?
- Louisiana woman accused of failing to pay for horse
- Wednesday Morning: Warm and muggy weather; No cool down until next week
- Man who suspended himself from Trump Tower in Chicago escapes private ambulance: police
- Waitr offers free delivery if you donate blood with Vitalant