FLOYD COUNTY, Ky. (WKRN) — Employees at a Dollar General store in Martin, KY had a pretty testy shopper pay them a visit Wednesday evening— and the claws came out.
A bobcat was found inside the store near the deodorant aisle. Floyd County Sheriff’s Department posted on Facebook that deputies, KSP troopers, and Martin Police were able to safely capture it and remove it from the store.
Thankfully, no employees or customers were injured and neither was the bobcat, who was released into the wild.
Dollar General did not immediately respond for comment, but we would venture to say that THIS customer won’t be graciously allowed back.
- Man who suspended himself from Trump Tower in Chicago escapes private ambulance: police
- Waitr offers free delivery if you donate blood with Vitalant
- St. Mary Parish Sheriff deputies now wearing body cameras
- WATCH: Grocery Store Mask Confrontation Turns Violent
- No tax hikes, benefit drops for Louisiana unemployment fund