MONROE, La. — A body was found near the Forsythe boat dock in Monroe on Monday morning.
According to the Monroe Police Department, the body was discovered around 11 AM on Monday, July 27, 2020, by children who were walking along the bike trail.
The body has since been recovered from the Ouachita River.
Details are limited at this time. We will continue to update this article as more information becomes available.
- Saints front seven’s plan for Packers offense: ‘Don’t get frustrated’
- ‘Benadryl challenge’: FDA issues alert over dangerous TikTok trend
- ‘AGT’ season 15 winner describes his moment of victory
- BRAC, LSU, and Southern come together to retain graduates through a ‘Handshake’
- Mourners continue to pay respects to Ginsburg