(CNN) — Bonnaroo is a gone-a-roo… at least for this year.
The big Tennessee music festival has been canceled because of continued concerns over COVID-19.
Back in March, Bonnaroo’s organizers moved its regular June dates to September, but now they’ve decided to cancel it all together.
Instead, they’ll hold a virtual festival with folks who roll over their tickets to next year’s festival getting access for free.
Bonnaroo 2021 is set for June 17-20.
- Biden restricts travel from 26 European countries
- Police release video of Trey Songz allegedly assaulting officer at AFC Championship game
- Hawaii man survives lightning strike, then beats COVID-19
- Judge: Charges still stand against pastor Tony Spell for violating COVID-19 crowd limits
- Spurs vs Pelicans game postponed