(CNN) — Bonnaroo is a gone-a-roo… at least for this year.
The big Tennessee music festival has been canceled because of continued concerns over COVID-19.
Back in March, Bonnaroo’s organizers moved its regular June dates to September, but now they’ve decided to cancel it all together.
Instead, they’ll hold a virtual festival with folks who roll over their tickets to next year’s festival getting access for free.
Bonnaroo 2021 is set for June 17-20.
- President Trump now says he supports DACA, wants to make it law
- People are dealing with the statewide mask mandate
- Terrebonne Parish school system delays school year start
- 2021 National Boy Scout Jamboree postponed due to COVID-19 concerns
- First COVID-19 vaccine tested in the US is poised for final testing