BOSSIER CITY, La. (KTAL/KMSS) — Bossier detectives need your help finding a teenager who has been missing since February.
According to the Bossier City Police Juvenile Division, 16-year-old Kayla Koeplin ran away from Johnny Gray Jones Youth Shelter on 4815 Shed Road back on Feb. 28.
Police said Kayla has ties to the Alexandria and Lafayette areas and may be in either of those areas.
Kayla is described as an Asian female standing 5’4″ tall and weighing 120 lbs. with black hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a black shirt, black pants, and white shoes.
Anyone with information on where Kayla may be is urged to call Bossier Crime Stoppers at (318) 424-4100 or submit a tip at www.p3tips.com/.
- Southeastern forces four turnovers, Lions win River Bell Classic
- Tigers Clinch Series Against Kentucky, 8-6
- APSO asking for public’s help locating convicted felon
- K9 cadaver dog alerts “twice in the same area on the river,” search for missing LSU student to begin again on Sunday morning
- Trump in 2024? He says only that ‘a Republican’ will win