Boston, Mass. (CNN)-
Fenway Park is seeing a lot of downtime, but yesterday, the home of the Boston Red Sox was used to deliver a message to nurses. The MLB’s team’s logo was mowed into the outfield — along with a heart and the word, “Nurses.”
This couldn’t come at a more important time as nurses battle Covid-19 on the front lines.
This is National Nurse’s Appreciation Week.
- Louisiana Primary Election Results
- Saturday Night: Excessive heat in the coming days
- Popular local restaurant closing temporarily
- Mayor Broome responds to mask mandate from Gov. Edwards
- Baton Rouge Clinic, AMC hit by cyber-attack