Boston, Mass. (CNN)-
Fenway Park is seeing a lot of downtime, but yesterday, the home of the Boston Red Sox was used to deliver a message to nurses. The MLB’s team’s logo was mowed into the outfield — along with a heart and the word, “Nurses.”
This couldn’t come at a more important time as nurses battle Covid-19 on the front lines.
This is National Nurse’s Appreciation Week.
- Tigers travel to Texas A&M for Tuesday tilt
- Biden restricts travel from 26 European countries
- Police release video of Trey Songz allegedly assaulting officer at AFC Championship game
- Hawaii man survives lightning strike, then beats COVID-19
- Judge: Charges still stand against pastor Tony Spell for violating COVID-19 crowd limits