BRUSLY, La. (BRPROUD)- Brusly Middle School is hosting a drive-through memorial service in memory of Ms. Angela Silvan.
Silvan taught at Brusly Middle School where she created a connection with not just her students, but the community.
A former student named Rachel Cazes had this to say about her former teacher:
“Ms. Silvan was the most kind, caring person I ever knew she always thought about her students and was always there when you needed to talk to someone, she made learning so much fun.
She is close to the community because she always made you feel welcomed. And if you had any problems at school or with a teacher, you could talk to her about it.
My favorite memory was when I was in high school and she wrote a letter to me wishing me good luck in high school.”
The service will take place September 2 from 5 p.m till 6:30 p.m at Brusly Middle School.
- LSU Defeats SIU-E 94-81 On Opening Night
- Venezuela judge convicts 6 American oil execs, orders prison
- Saints looking for first win in Denver since 1994
- Traffic stop leads to seizure of bags of marijuana, THC edibles and more
- KINDNESS ROCKS: Elementary school in Louisiana is trying ‘to put a smile on someone’s face’