NEW ORLEANS – Parts of the LSU Health Complex were evacuated this morning due to a broken gas line in Mid-City.
It happened on South Prieur between Gravier and Perdido.
Officials say the Seton Building, Eye Center, and the LSU Clinical Sciences Research Building were evacuated.
They say the situation is now under control.
- ‘If it wasn’t my job I would have done that for free’: Officer after surviving Capitol mob assault
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass
- Mom says she’s been waiting six months for taste, smell to return after COVID. She’s not alone
- If you received unemployment benefits you could owe taxes
- House fire in Baton Rouge caused by laundry malfunction