HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A bull was tranquilized Monday after it was seen wandering on Interstate 75, snarling traffic for early morning commuters.
Deputies said the bull was spotted early Monday morinng strolling on Bloomingdale Avenue and on Highway 301. It eventually made it onto the southbound lanes of I-75.
Deputies responded with the bull’s owner who deployed a tranquilizer to sedate the animal.
The bull is now safely resting at home, authorities said.
- LIVE Friday Update: New video of conditions when Seacor Vessel capsized on Tuesday.
- BRFD responds to accidental fire started by repairman
- Families hope loved ones can be found alive in capsized boat
- Head of Tokyo Olympics again says games will not be canceled
- Louisiana lawmakers weigh medical marijuana expansion, tax