BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD)- Due to Hurricane Laura, CareSouth will be closing its offices early on August 26 and will remain closed all day on August 27.
Offices will close at 3 p.m. on August 26.
COVID-19 drive-thru testing has been cancelled Wednesday through Friday Aug. 26- 28. Walk up testing will be available before the storm hits the Baton Rouge area.
For more information contact CareSouth at call (225) 650-2000.
- LIVE Friday Update: New video of conditions when Seacor Vessel capsized on Tuesday.
- BRFD responds to accidental fire started by repairman
- Families hope loved ones can be found alive in capsized boat
- Head of Tokyo Olympics again says games will not be canceled
- Louisiana lawmakers weigh medical marijuana expansion, tax