PALM BEACH, Fla. (WFLA/CNN) — A Carnival cruise ship carrying Hurricane Dorian evacuees from the Bahamas arrived in Florida Saturday.
The ship docked in Palm Beach, almost a week after Hurricane Dorian began terrorizing the Bahamas.
As of Saturday, the official death count in the Bahamas is up to 43 people.
Search and rescue teams are still trying to reach some Bahamian communities isolated by floodwaters and debris.
- Local man arrested in connection with deadly shooting on Gus Young Ave.
- Is LA’s Covid-19 funding going to the right place? Lawmakers give the “thumbs up” to using the money to fill in the gaps.
- National Weather Service reports 5 inches of rain covers census-designated place in St. Bernard Parish
- WATCH: National Guard flyover honors first responders and health care workers
- Texas hospital overwhelmed with patients as US reports more than 50,000 COVID cases in a single day