TAMPA (WFLA) — Christmas in July! Country music superstar Carrie Underwood has announced her first Christmas album is coming this year.
Underwood has recorded a handful of Christmas songs over her famed career, but never a full album. Her first, titled “My Gift,” will be released Sept. 25, exactly three months before Christmas.
“I realize we’re in the middle of a summer heatwave, but I couldn’t wait to tell you….at long last, my very first Christmas album #MyGift is coming September 25!” Underwood posted on social media.
- No answer from Brees on future as turnovers end Saints 2020 season
- Local group “Save Our Sons” begging Baton Rouge residents to speak out against violent crimes
- Sean Payton talks possibility of Drew Brees’ final game
- WATCH HERE: Saints- Bucs post game
- Geaux Black and Gold LIVE Halftime Report: Bucs at Saints