A number of events will be held in August in honor of the 25th anniversary of The Shawshank Redemption.
A large part of the movie was filmed in Mansfield, including the Ohio State Reformatory.
A series of events, tours and celebrity appearances will take place August 16-18, according to the Shawshank Trail.
The following actors are confirmed to be attending:
- Bob Gunton (Warden Norton)
- William Sadler (Heywood)
- Mark Rolston (Bogs)
- Frank Medrano (Fat A**)
- Alfonso Freeman (Red’s Mugshot & Fresh Fish Guy)
- Scott Mann (Glenn Quentin)
- Renee Blaine (Linda Dufresne)
- Claire Slemmer (Bank Teller)
A full listing of events and news about additional actors attending will be posted on the Shawshank Trail’s Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/shawshanktrail/