CATAHOULA PARISH, La. — The Catahoula Parish Police Jury has issued a parish-wide curfew that takes effect immediately.
The curfew spans from 10 PM to 6 AM until further notice.
The Catahoula Parish Sheriff’s Office and the Jonesville Police Department will be strictly enforcing the curfew. They say that exceptions will be allowed for driving back and forth to work.
- Woman accused of elderly neglect, abuse
- Family First: Arc of East Ascension
- ‘Vote for Trump or else’: Oklahoma student describes ‘horrifying’ fake Proud Boys email she received
- Coronavirus vaccine: When will it be ready and will it be safe?
- Saints set to face off against former players & staff vs. Panthers