BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – The Ascension Parish Sheriff’s Office asked for the public’s help about two months ago.
The case involved a man who was wanted on domestic abuse charges including the strangling of a pregnant woman, according to the Ascension Parish Sheriff’s Office.
Well, the search is over as Nathan Batiste was apprehended on Tuesday, October 13.
APSO says Batiste, “will be booked in the East Baton Rouge Parish Jail and then transported to the Ascension Parish Jail at a later date.”
- Louisiana performing better than other Southern states when it comes to Covid-19
- Armed robber killed during home invasion, BRPD says
- Senate Republicans introduce amendment to prevent ‘packing’ of Supreme Court
- Baby found burned, abandoned in Connecticut dumpster released from hospital
- DOJ announces national police training center to help reduce excessive force