BATON ROUGE, La (BRPROUD) – Chanukah begins at sundown, Thursday, December 10, and the Chabad of Baton Rouge is welcoming those across the Capital City to join in the area’s Chanukah festivities.
Chabad’s 6th Annual Chanukah celebration and menorah lighting is happening this year at the Louisiana State Capitol on Sunday, December 13. The event is taking place outdoors with space to socially distance. Masks are requested and will be available for those without one.
The event starts at 4:30 p.m. and continues through 6:00 p.m. Rabbi Peretz discussed this year’s celebration and the meaning of Chanukah on Fox44 First Edition.
For more information, visit www.chabadbr.com.
- Deputies say woman stuffed cellphones, drugs into her underwear in prison smuggling scheme
- Video shows fighter’s incredible knockout kick in first-ever MMA fight
- Man dies in home explosion
- How to complete ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ in the shortest time possible
- How to win ‘The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time’ in 15 minutes