Central Fire Department responds to early morning house fire

News

Baton Rouge, LA (NBC 33/Fox 44) An early morning fire had Central firefighters out in force this morning. They got the call just before 6:30 to the 18600 block of Greenwell Springs Road.




Fire officials say it turned to be a small, smoldering electrical fire at an apartment there. Thankfully, there were no injuries and only minor damage to the unit. The Red Cross was called in to assist the residents with their immediate needs.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest BRProud Articles

More Local News

Stay up to date with the latest news by downloading the BRProud App from the App Store or Google Play.

Trending Stories