BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – LSU and Mississippi State take the field in Death Valley one day from now.
25,000 fans are allowed to attend Saturday’s game but they will not be alone.
Almost 1,500 fans have forked over $50 to have their cardboard cutouts in Tiger Stadium.
This comes only one week after the promotion was introduced to the public.
Proceeds from the cutout sales will help benefit the Victory Fund.
The deadline to reserve your cutout for Saturday’s game has passed but fans can buy them for the October 10th game against the Missouri Tigers.
- Seven constitutional amendments on the ballot in Louisiana this year.
- Saturday Night: Quiet end to the weekend; All eyes on Tropical Depression 28 in the Caribbean
- GALLERY: LSU runs away from South Carolina
- Car accident kills Geismar woman
- AMBER Alert issued for two girls abducted, after two boys were found dead