BOARDMAN, Ohio (WKBN) – Police in Ohio say a child accidentally fired a gun inside a Sam’s Club store Saturday morning.
According to police in Boardman, Ohio, the 7-year-old child shot the handgun near a cash register.
Officers said the mother had a concealed carry permit and the gun was in her purse.
No one was hit or hurt.
Officers said police will gather evidence and confer with the prosecutor as to whether any charges will be filed against the mother.
- BRFD responds to Plank Road building fire early Thursday morning
- Woman’s Hospital partnering with Baton Rouge Clinic to distribute COVID vaccine
- Denham Springs pharmacy creates waiting list amid vaccine shortage
- US secures indictment against Oath Keeper members over plot to storm US Capitol
- New Orleans priest accused of rape and assault of 10-year-old boy