(WFLA/NBC) – Chipotle Mexican Grill is taking its annual Halloween celebration completely digital this year.
The 20th annual “Boorito” celebration will be virtual because of the coronavirus pandemic.
“Boorito” is a burrito-themed costume contest that has, until this year, taken place at its restaurants on Halloween.
Instead, Chipotle will drop half a million buy-one-get-one entrée deals on TikTok, Twitter and Instagram from Oct. 29 through Oct. 31.
The BOGOS will only be redeemable on the Chipotle app or website on Halloween day.
- Arkansas-Missouri, Tennessee-Vanderbilt rescheduled
- Monday Night: Clear, cool tonight; Mild, late day rain tomorrow
- Salvation Army to host Thanksgiving Community Outreach giveaway Wednesday in Baton Rouge
- GSA recognizes president-elect Biden, clearing way for formal transition
- White House kicks off holiday season welcoming official tree