NEW ORLEANS — On Tuesday, the City of New Orleans released two COVID-19 related PSAs.
Mayor Cantrell said the purpose of the public service announcements are to keep the public informed about the coronavirus vaccine.
See the PSAs below:
- Acadiana mom, daughter hope to inspire COVID-19 vaccine for path back to normal
- Children burning paper in BBQ pit start fire at Lafayette home; family displaced
- Overcrowding at shelter leads to waived adoption fees
- Saturday Night: Storms tomorrow; Unsettled pattern
- Dylan Crews Named National Freshman of the Year