PINEVILLE, La. – As of 8:30 a.m. today, Cleco reported it had restored power to 129,731, or 98 percent, of the more than 132,000 customers impacted by Hurricane Delta.
Below is restoration information by parish as of 8:30 a.m.:
For additional information on Cleco’s storm response, follow the company on Facebook @ClecoPower or visit Cleco’s Storm Center page at cleco.com.
- Louisiana performing better than other Southern states when it comes to Covid-19
- Armed robber killed during home invasion, BRPD says
- Senate Republicans introduce amendment to prevent ‘packing’ of Supreme Court
- Baby found burned, abandoned in Connecticut dumpster released from hospital
- DOJ announces national police training center to help reduce excessive force