FRANKFURT, Germany (NBC) – A confectioner has found a way to sweeten what otherwise looks like a gloomy advent in Germany his masked chocolate santas are selling like hotcakes!
The confectioner decided to put white chocolate face masks on his Santas after his masked easter bunnies were a big hit in the spring.
The covid-conscious father Christmases are bringing some light-hearted cheer after Germany announced this week it was extending a second partial lockdown.
The confectioner said he hoped to raise people’s spirits and have a bit of fun during a difficult time and while there have been one or two negative reactions, the masked chocolate santas have mostly gone down well.
The confectioner says he has sold more than a couple of thousand.
- APSO asking for public’s help locating convicted felon
- K9 cadaver dog alerts “twice in the same area on the river,” search for missing LSU student to begin again on Sunday morning
- Trump in 2024? He says only that ‘a Republican’ will win
- Saturday Night: Quiet 48 hours; Storms return on Tuesday
- Van riddled with dozens of bullet holes found in Mississippi River