BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – The Louisiana Department of Health is releasing new MIS-C numbers.
There is one more confirmed MIS-C case since the last time numbers were reported and more boys are suffering from the condition than girls.
The new Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children numbers are below courtesy of the Louisiana Department of Health:
LDH says, “Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children (MIS-C) is a condition where different body parts can become inflamed, including the heart, lungs, kidneys, brain, skin, eyes or gastrointestinal organs.”
- Pres. Trump, Biden to campaign across the Midwest Friday
- Study: 1 to 2 million tons of US plastic trash goes astray
- LDH reports latest COVID-19 cases in K-12 Schools
- Walmart puts guns, ammunition back on display at US stores
- APSO taking part in ‘Boo and the Badge’ at 2 locations