(CNN) – If you frequent the Costco food court for cheap hot dogs and pizza, but you are not a member, you aren’t going to be able to do that for much longer.
Costco says buying items from the food court has always required a membership.
They just haven’t enforced it…. until now.
According to a Costco spokesperson, starting in March, the warehouse chain will require you to have an active membership to visit the food court.
It costs about $60 a year for basic membership.
- SEE IT: Simulation shows how cough can spread coronavirus in grocery stores
- Chocolate factory makes Easter baskets for nurses’ kids
- EBR Mayor-President shares message of hope, urges continued social distancing heading into Easter holiday weekend
- ‘Everybody is very scared’: The struggle to keep apart on subway
- In a test of faith, Christians mark Good Friday in isolation