Time to check your freezer!
The FDA has issued a recall for Townsend Farms Frozen Berries, specifically the Three Berry Blend.
The FDA says it may be contaminated with Hepatitis A.
The product is sold by Costco and has a “Best By” date between Feb. 16, 2020 and May 4, 2020.
Costco sold the berries in San Diego, Los Angeles, and Hawaii.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free news from the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- KEVIN DURANT’S POST-GAME 5 MESSAGE AFTER INJURY
- DRUG LORD HIRED COPS TO SHOOT DAVID ORTIZ OVER ALLEGED AFFAIR
- US TOURIST DEATH COUNT AT DOMINICAN REPUBLIC RESORTS RISES
- HIGH-SPEED CHASE ENDS IN MILLION-DOLLAR DRUG BUST
- FINAL SEAT INSTALLED AT CHASE CENTER IN SF