COLUMBUS, Ohio (WCMH) – A “riveting” true-crime miniseries is coming to NBC4’s primetime schedule this February.
From the producers of “Dateline NBC,” the three-part series “The Widower” promises to go “behind the scenes of one of the country’s most confounding murder investigations, revealing a tale of evil and a tireless quest for justice in real-time.”
In a release, NBC News suggests the miniseries will offer true-crime fans a thrill ride of twists and turns that make “Dateline” part of the narrative. The announcement states the show will feature, “unprecedented and exclusive access to the alleged killer playing cat-and-mouse not just with investigators, but with “Dateline’s” cameras.”
Here’s when you can watch “The Widower” on NBC4:
- Part One premieres Thursday, Feb.18, 10-11 p.m.
- Part Two airs Friday, Feb. 19, 9-11 p.m.
- Part Three airs Sunday, Feb. 21, 9-11 p.m.
- Family members in Louisiana seeking justice, saying an accused killer is now living with victim’s ex and children
- Officials in Louisiana find 175 dogs living in one home, violating parish’s cruelty ordinance
- White House COVID-19 response team to hold briefing as US approval of J&J vaccine nears
- You may have to a wear mask longer than anticipated even with COVID-19 vaccines
- Feds: Scheme involved Louisiana man and $15 million in government contracts