BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — The Denham Springs High School STEM and Robotics Center will host its first-ever summer camps in June and July, offering four different times for students to attend.
The camp, called Ms. Moore’s Science Allstars Camp, costs $175 per participant and will be held at the following dates and times, according to Livingston Parish Public Schools:
- Monday, June 21 to Saturday, June 26 from 9 a.m. to noon
- Monday, June 21 to Saturday, June 26 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Monday, July 19 to Friday, July 23 from 9 a.m. to noon
- Monday, July 19 to Friday, July 23 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
DSHS AP Environmental Science and Chemistry Teacher Ms. Moore will host the camps and immerse incoming fourth, fifth and sixth graders in five scientific disciplines. The schedule for the camp is as follows:
- Monday — biology
- Tuesday — chemistry
- Wednesday — physics
- Thursday — environmental science
- Friday — space
Funds obtained from the camps will go toward Denham Venom, the DSHS Robotics Team.
To register, click here.
- Biden calls on Congress to intervene to avert rail shutdown
- Pence: Trump should apologize for recent Mar-a-Lago dinner
- Photos: Hawaii’s Mauna Loa erupts, causes fiery skies
- NOPD: Fatal shooting of New Orleans boy came from inside home
- Current Lt. Governor to announce decision on state governor’s race in January