BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) — A Denham Springs man died Saturday in Point Coupee Parish after his Harley Davidson struck an embankment, became airborne and then struck a house bordering False River.
Louisiana State Police reported that the accident began when 55-year-old Ryan Graham was traveling westbound on LA Hwy 413 before he exited the roadway, where he struck the embankment. LSP is still investigating why he exited the roadway in that area.
Graham was wearing a helmet approved by the Department of Transportation, but he still died at the scene, according to LSP.
As part of LSP’s investigation into the crash, a toxicology sample was taken from Graham.
- LSP investigating officer-involved shooting in Iberville Parish
- Can my employer ask if I have received the COVID-19 vaccine? What you need to know
- Debate continues over proposed bill to split up the BREC park system
- Friday Night: Clear and calm tonight; Nice and sunny for the weekend
- List: Stores to ease mask mandates after CDC releases new guidelines