DENHAM SPRINGS, La. (The Livingston Parish News) – Authorities are searching for a missing 14-year-old boy who ran away over the weekend, according to the Denham Springs Police Department.
Braxton Hunter was last seen by his family on Friday, Jan. 8, on Elmer Street in Denham Springs.
Hunter does not have his cell phone, police said in a Facebook post.
Braxton is approximately 5 foot, 6 inches tall and weighs 120-130 lbs.
He has brown hair and brown eyes, and white scars on his face and chin.
Anyone with information regarding Braxton’s whereabouts can call the Denham Springs Police Department at (225) 665-5106 ext 4.
“Please share so we can get him home to his family as soon as possible,” the Facebook post said. “As always, we thank you for your help.”
- COVID-19 Vaccine and Diabetes: What to expect?
- Thursday Night: Fog and rain tonight; Numerous showers this Friday
- Democrats support President Joe Biden’s executive orders, Republicans critical of changes
- Beware COVID-19 scams: Here’s what to look for
- Texas man connected to U.S. Capitol riot surrenders to federal authorities