HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Deputies came to the aid of a 12-year-old boy after he saw a gator lurking in his backyard.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office said the boy was home alone when he spotted the reptile at his home in Lutz.
He called 911.
Deputies came to the home and caught the gator, which was taken to a nearby pond and released.
- ‘Disasters don’t discriminate’: Health officials push to protect communities of color from COVID-19
- Vanessa Guillen murder raises questions about how female service members are treated
- ‘US needs more testing to confront COVID outbreak’
- Vice President Pence to visit Baton Rouge
- ExxonMobil Baton Rouge announces donations to the East Baton Rouge Parish School System to enhance student learning